ITLS High Threat Instructor Online Course
By providing background information and insight into course design, the Instructor Development Course will provide future instructors with the necessary information to successfully teach this course.
The Instructor Developement Course fulfills one of the requirements for Instructor certification.
- Review the requirements for successful completion of the ITLS High Threat for Military and Civilian Providers course.
- Describe the purpose of the clinical vignette process.
- Provide strategies for the successful implementation of the ITLS High Threat for Military and Civilian Providers course.
Overview of the Instructor Development Course Lessons:
- Casualty Care in the High-Threat Environment - Where We Are and How We Got There
- Overview of the High Threat Course
- ITLS High Threat Course - Logistics
- ITLS High Threat - Teaching the Course
- ITLS High Threat - Clinical Vignettes
- ITLS High Threat - Trauma Lanes
- Course Evaluation